Sunday, April 10, 2022

House on a rock


For this little house I used the same three dies as for the cottage from the (paper) village series from Tim Holtz. You can find the cottage here.


The front part I made with the bigz die Village dwelling. This is a die from the old village series. I cut it out twice and glued them on top of each other.


The taller part I made with the dies from the Village collection. I cut out house 1  several times and glued them on top of each other. Then I cut out a corner so it would fit around the corner of the first part.


The little part on the side is made with a house from the paper village dies.


I colored the house with acrylic paints with the dry brushing technique.



For the plateau I used grey board, styrofoam and I made some rocks with a mold and some plaster. Colored everything with acrylic paints.


Finished the plateau with some scenery embellishments, like the grass and flowers.


Products used:
Sizzix dies: Bigz Village Dwelling, Bigz Village Brownstone, Village Collection, Paper Village #1
Sizzix 3d embossing folders: mini brickwork
Paper: Ranger Distress White Heavystock, greyboard
Deco Art Americana Acrylic paints 
Grit paste
Scenery embellishments 
Styrofoam 

No comments:

Post a Comment