Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Christmas mansion


I started with cutting out the Village Dwelling and theVillage Brownstone. I cut both of them twice.
For the middle part of the house, I took the Village Dwellings and glued them on top of each other and glued the upper door shut. Then I cut out the windows on that spot.


I embossed some white cardstock with the 3d embossing folder Lumber and cut the paper into strips to make planks. The planks I glued to the walls of the different parts of the house.


I glued the two Brownstones to the sides of the middle piece and put on the roofs. I had to shorten one side of the roofs for the Brownstone to make it fit.


I used different cutting dies from the Village series to decorate the house.


The snow on the roof is made with grit-paste and covered with Distress glitterClear Rock Candy. On the ground there’s texture paste with Distress glitter and around the house I used Mica flakes.



The tree is colored with Rustic Wilderness. Such a beautiful green.  


The deer are covered with Distress glitter dust.


And I added some lights.




Tim Holtz products used:
Sizzix: 3D embossing folder Lumber, dies Village Dwelling, Village Brownstone, Village Addition, Village Fixer Upper, Village Winter, Village Christmastime, Village Surfshack, Village rooftops
Ranger Distress Ink: Ground Espresso, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs, Pumice Stone, Rustic Wilderness, Candied Apple
Ranger Distress Glitter Clear Rock Candy
Ranger Distress Mica Flakes
Ranger Distress Glitter Dust
Ranger Distress Grit-paste
Idea-ology: Decorative Deer, Woodland Tree Lot Large


No comments:

Post a Comment