Saturday, September 5, 2020

Focus on the good


For this project I used a lot of colors Distress Ink, so many that I can’t remember all of them. The scene is set in a Etcetera Tray.

For the background I used some greens and blues Distress Ink. The sun was made with the Sizzix die Circle Play.


The birds are made with the Sizzix die Featheres Friends and the flowerpot with the bigz die Potted.

For the background I also used the thinlits dies Funky Floral #1 and #2, and the bigz die Tree Rings Mini.


The trees are made with the bigz die Branches. I cut the different branches and glued them together so they would fit on the front of the tray. I put the leaves around the branches and randomly put the flowers between the leaves. For the leaves I used the die Garden Greens and for the flowers Funky Floral #2.


To finish the scene I glued some flowers from Idea-ology Bouquet and some moss down.

Tim Holtz products used:
Etcetera tray
Sizzix dies: Potted, Feathered Friends, Branches, Garden Greens, Funky Floral #1, Funky Floral #2, Tree Rings Mini, Circle Play
Idea-ology Bouquet, Quote Chips Theories
And a lot of colors Distress Ink 

No comments:

Post a Comment