Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Birthday card in green and purple

 

The background was made with a stenciling technique. First I blended some Antique Linen on the paper. Then I put Distress Ink Bundled Sage on the stencil Trellis and flipped it around on a piece of paper. This created a outline. I really did not like the outcome of this, so I used the stencil like a stencil and blended the ink to fill the outlines. I thought the outcome of this was much better. I also blended some Dusty Concord through a stencil from mini set 5.


The flowers were colored with Distress ink in the same colors as the background.


The bottle was made with the Sizzix Bigz die Bottled up. I put collage medium on it, after this dried I put distress crackle paint on it and after that dried some Walnut Stain Distress Crayon. 


For the tag I udes some Distress Ink Wanut stain to color the edges .

Tim Holtz products used:
Stampers anonymous stencil: Trellis, mini set 5
Ranger Distress Ink: Bundled Sage, Dusty Concord, Antique Linen
Ranger Distress Oxide: Bundled Sage, Dusty Concord, Old Paper
Ranger Distress Crayon: Walnut Stain
Sizzix dies: Wildflower Stems #1, Wildflower Stems #2, Bottled Up, Tag Collection, Flutter
Ranger Distress Collage Medium
Ranger Distress Texture Paste Crackle

No comments:

Post a Comment