Friday, September 11, 2020

Believe in yourself

This time I made a little tag.


For the background I used a resist technique Tim  Holtz explaned in one of his Facebook Lives. I put Distress Glaze on the tag through a stencil. After that I used Distress ink Gathered Twigs and Speckled Egg. I stamped some text with embossing ink and embossed it with Distress Embossing Glaze Speckled Egg.


The bird and the wreath were made with Sizzix dies and Distress Inks.
For the bird I used Black Soot and Gathered Twigs and for the wreath Peeled Paint, Forest Moss,
The flowers I colored with Distress Markers and a spritzer.


Tim Holtz products used:
Ranger Distress Tags
Ranger Distress Ink Speckled Egg, Gathered Twigs, Black Soot, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
Ranger Distress Markers
Ranger Distress Glaze
Ranger Distress Embossing Glaze Speckled Egg
Stampers Anonymous stencil Mini set #28
Stampers Anonymous stamp Entomology. Tiny Text
Sizzix dies Feathered Friends, Funky Wreaths, Funky Floral #2



No comments:

Post a Comment