Friday, October 22, 2021

Halloween tags part 2


I’m back with some more tags I made for Halloween. For these I used the Sizzix/Tim Holtz die Costume Party.




On the background I used the Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz Moon Masks.
I just love the masks, so easy to use and the result is stunning.








Products used:
Ranger Distress Mixed Media Heavystock, Distress Watercolor kraftstock
Ranger Distress Ink: Ground Espresso, Pumice Stone, Dusty Concord, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Rustic Wilderness, Stormy Sky, Fossilized Amber, Antique Linen, Wilted Violet, Peeled Paint, Barn Door, Faded Jeans
Ranger Distress Mica Stain: Jack-o-lantern
Ranger Distress Crayon: Picket Fence
Ranger Distress Paste: texture paste Grave, grit paste Crypt
Sizzix Tim Holtz: Costume Party Colorize, Regions Beyond, Vault series Halloween 2021, Ghost Town #2, Mr. Bones Colorize, Twigs
Idea-ology: mummy cloth, adornments Halloween words, Kraft-stock Blackout, Kraft-stock Neutral


No comments:

Post a Comment