Sunday, September 13, 2020

Limited Edition, Be Authentic


For the background I used my favorite resist technique with Distress Glaze. I used the stencil Bubbles for this technique. I also blended some Distress Ink through a stencil from mini set 15.


I tried to make it look like the dinosaur were standing on a hill by blending some Walnut Stain on the green background.


The dinosaur were colored with different shades of green and brown and some Aged Mahogany.



Tim Holtz Products used:
Stampers Anonymous Stencil: Bubbles, mini set 15
Stampers Anonymous stamp: Tiny Text
Ranger Distress Glaze
Ranger Distress Mixed Media Heavystock
Sizzix dies: Prehistoric, Funky Floral #1, Funky Floral #2, Funky Floral #3, Funky Foilage
Ranger Distress Ink: Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage, Crushed Olive, Shabby Shutters, Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain, Aged Mahogany

No comments:

Post a Comment