Saturday, August 8, 2020

Sky above me, earth below me, fire within me

I really like this quote, so I decided to put it on a tag. Well, it turned out to be three tags. 


I took three Etcetera tags (small) and coverd them with pieces of paper. I used the Paper stash Wallflower from Tim Holtz. The papers and diecuts were clued down with Distress Collage Medium from Ranger.

I then coverd the tag with Distress crayons, to make it look more shabby. I used different colors for the tags. I wanted the main color of the tag to represent the words Sky, Earth and Fire. I used a damp papertowl to wipe off some of the crayons.

The butterflies, flowers and hearts were colored with Distress ink and oxides.









All the products I used are from Tim Holtz

Products used:

Stampers Anonymous Etcetera tags Small

Idea-ology Paper Stash Wallflower

Ranger Distress Collage Medium Matte

Ranger Distress Crayons (Walnut Stain, Chipped Sapphire, Forest Moss, Peeled Paint, Aged Mahogany, Rusty Hinge

Ranger Distress Ink Pads

Ranger Distress Oxide Pads

Sizzix Thinlit dies: Adorned, Crochet, Lace, Wildflowers Stems #1, Wildflowers Stems #2, Faceted Heart

Sizzix Bigz die: Tattered Butterfly

Sizzix Bigz XL die: Society




No comments:

Post a Comment