Sunday, August 30, 2020

Collect beautiful moments


I started with an Etcetera tag mini and glued some paper down with collage medium. I put a thin coat of Distress paint Picket Fence on it. Then I splattered some Distress ink Walnut Stain and Distress paint Picket Fence.


The hexagons were made from a cardboard box. I glued some paper to the cardboard. I also put thin coat of Picket Fence on it. I used Sizzix Stacked Tiles Hexagons to cut out the shapes. I then sanded the shapes to make them look worn.


Theodore was made with Black Out Cardstock. Sanding it brings out the brown back of the paper.


Finished the tag with some flowers and greens, and some crinkle ribbon.



Tim Holtz products used:
Etcetera tags mini, Etcetera Trims
Paperstash Wallflower
Ranger Collage Medium
Ranger Distress paint Picket Fence
Ranger Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Sizzix Stacked Tiles Hexagons, Colorize Theodore, Funky Flowers #2
Idea-ology Bouquet
Idea-ology Crinkle Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment